Our company is SolarWorld official distributor in Europe and we supply the Net Metering SolarWorld Solar Kits “SunKits” perfect for home power systems, with SolarWorld panel and SMA inverter. The SolarWorld solar kits are all-in-one kits, ready to install and use it and contain all of the components necessary to install a solar power system
The SolarWorld Self Consumption solar kit for 5kW includes:
- 20 pieces Solar Panel Sunmodule Plus poly, Sunmodule Plus mono black or Sunmodule Plus mono, you can choose.
- 1pc SMA SB 5000 TL-21 or Kostal Piko 5.5.
- SolarWorld mounting system: Sundeck, Sunfix plus, Sunfix aero, Suntub
- DC cable set: Suncable 1 x 4 mm² / 1 x 6 mm²
- System monitoring and visualization: Suntrol.
- System documentation: Sunpass PDF and high-quality print version.
- Special insurance: Two or optional five-year term insurance for your solar kit.
Need offer and price? → Request an Offer
Optional: Suntrol LED / LCD display
Optional: Battery storage system and consumption control
Always with the SolarWorld maximum quality: SolarWorld best quality solar panel 2013 according with PV+Test, by TÜV.
SolarWorld Net Metering Solar Kit Configuration:
With the SolarWorld Net Metering Solar Kit perfect for home power systems, you receive all pitched roof (or flat if you need) system components pre-assembled on one pallet: high quality solar panels SolarWorld, optional inverter SMA or Kostal with integrated data logger and power management, mounting system, cables and accessories. As with every complete SolarWorld kit, complementary two-year kit insurance.
SolarWorld Net Metering solar kits advantages:
- Increased productivity for installer and specialist wholesaler thanks to simplified planning and logistics processes.
- Complete solution: The SolarWorld Kit easy contains all components required for constructing and operating a solar power system.
- Perfectly pre-engineered: The kit is entirely pre-engineered for pitched roof systems and is assembled according to current standards and norms. This saves time during preparation and installation.
- Clever packaging: The compact and high-quality packaging guarantees quick and safe delivery right to the customer’s construction site.
- Maximum protection and overview: Includes complementary two-year kit insurance and Sunpass – the comprehensive documentation of quality and performance only found at SolarWorld (only available in selected countries).
For more information about our products please contact us at our contact form or on our phones.